PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COUNTDOWN at CATHAY.
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2001, 14:17
OzDude

Exclamation

Ahhh... I see the wise ones have decided that the beatings will continue until morale improves.

I would have thought any shareholders with even the minutest amount of common sense would be outrtaged by this pathetic move by a middle management that has absolutely no idea how to handle its pilot workforce and will be demanding that the fat cats at the top of this corrupt management structure do something to turn this thing around before they destroy this once great airline.

Why prolong the inevitable guys? All out strike until these pilots are reinstated? Stop pussyfooting around. When push comes to shove you will have to stand firm anyway. In the meantime the fat b@stards who made these idiotic decisions have time and the rest of the Swire Group on their side. Pull the rug out now and see how the corrupt managers will squirm!

Anyone who is in a union and is asked to fly a sub charter for Cathay should refuse and I advise everyone to make sure their union know about it in case their own management try and use ball breaking tactics to force them. There will no doubt be companies such as the other Chinese carriers who will do this work and we all know how democratic the Chinese government are so I would presume that the pilots flying those a/c are as subjugated as the Cathay management would like their pilots to be.

All out now in support of your colleagues. Stop the pussyfooting around and take the inevitable action. The sooner Cathay begin to hurt the sooner the shareholders will demand that the bosses take action against their inept middle management or demand their resignations.