PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now is your chance to remove unnecessary rules and costs/VOR airspace thread merged
Old 19th Jun 2007, 00:11
Scurvy.D.Dog
I'm in one of those moods

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 month Gary .. 1 month .... arrrrrrghhh

I will of course prepare a list of the changes which have been mentioned here (in précis form) and post it, as well as sending it to CASA and bringing it forward at the next Taskforce meeting.
.. fabbie
.. perhaps in the interests of openness and transparency, you might in turn post the correspondence and minutes here … all of it!
... does anyone really think the incumbents are gunna change tack on entrenched policies and priorities? .. sure …. if we believe pigs might fly unassisted to the moon .. cause it's made of swill don't you know!
.… 11 years of what exactly?
... the preceding discussion points are a good road map.. who is gunna run with it though? … would the other mob seriously look at these policy options ? .. depends if they have any cognitive ability or not (funny the people we happen across when travelling in commercial aircraft .. another story)!
... it/we might be a comparatively small (people numbers) industry … there are however a huge number of folks who are within ear shot of those comparatively small number of aviation people, not to mention the huge percentage of the population that have a direct interest in a safe, efficient and effective industry (powered hang gliders through to A380’s) ….. all in all a very significant mass!
… kind of sickly ironic that the PM would dare to ask of us ….
‘…. who do you trust … WHO … do YOU trust’?
... in aviation terms ….. 11 years of 'trust' delivered what exactly?
.… I know who I do not trust!
... this discussion is important only in context of the issues being picked up by those who may have a 'real' interest in looking for effective change policies (minus the tired, old and faulty baggage of the past)!
.. is that you?
.. from your past involvement (including your penchant for accusing others when the predictable occurs) ... sorry ... I don't buy it!
regarding CTA
.. you had the opportunity just recently …. did you take it up? …. No, just wheeled out the fishing buddy to make spurious statements about supposed ‘restrictiveness’ of our airspace … yes very appropriate!
.. out of curiosity, which side do you recommend come Oct/Nov? ..who do you suggest will best look after the future stewardship of this most important industry?.
.. pigs might indeed fly!
... remember your support for that esteemed former minister leading up to the last election .. have you the same view of the current? .. who comes after him? ... Shrek or any of the other 25Wer’s on that bench? … maybe the Arch Bishop of the Northern burb's or Bishop Bronnie ... just the ticket for the next DoTaRS guru !! … you live near their electorate/s don’t ya … would made for easy gatherings at the OK corral! (.. just don’t get em started on stem cells though).
.. a ridiculously impossible suggestion I hear you squeal? .... just as ridiculously impossible as the actual distance between reality and the utopian tenor of the thread … one could park Olympus Mons in that gap!
an example
If I actually knew who VOR was (especially in relation to the comments on Class E airspace) I would be doing everything I could to make this person or people succeed.
.. the 'content' not the person/s is what needs to succeed.
IMHO .. if positive change is to occur, it will be in spite of your influence, not because of it! …. so keep at it!
For the interested cryptics amongst us:-
.. some may have noticed the absence of … well … the genuinely, altruistically minded amongst us who are unfortunate enough to be employed by Canberra!
.. there is a lot at stake at the moment .. trust is almost non-existent. The problem always was (and still is) the infected heads of the serpent! .. those obscenely paid 3 piece puppets .. the bazaar lap living pets of those equally bazaar, favour orientated political vandals whose self serving priorities are unsurprisingly aligned with the very ideals that require suppressing of considered dissent ...!
nup, attempting an ambush, raising security of tenure etc was a very very stupid thing to do! ... I am reminded of that famous Monty Python movie ... ye may think that hacking off arms and legs will do the trick .... wrong they are!
.. we will continue to expose and expurgate any attempts to pervert proper processes! Expect very little oratory here unless official channels are exhausted! ...! Contempt is a word often bandied about at the moment. No matter, it just builds bigger and better bull**** detectors, and bug repellents! … anyhow, enough said!
BTW ... My real name is *** ***** .. but you know that! ..what’s yours? .. more importantly who cares ... only you apparently
.. you well know that elected people are very keen not to have you on tele calling them names and making accusations .. it therefore follows, that it is easier for them to address the little people making your life uncomfortable ... no, you personally would not be involved in anything silly like that, trouble is, others may think that is what is needed, and you may in the process be assumed to have had an interest! ... even I do not think you are that spiteful .. others may be though! ... if you get my drift
Lodown … spot on! …
tw .. guess who … thought you would have picked the style .. pretty obvious I thought!
..carry on

Last edited by Scurvy.D.Dog; 19th Jun 2007 at 01:09.