PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Air to advertise for Direct Entry Captains
Old 18th Jun 2007, 21:03
always inverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I am, and IF I was going to leave before my bond period then I would fully expect to have an invoice presented to me at my exit interview, if people dont expect this to happen then this would indicate a level of immaturity/ arrogance that a previous post somewhat directed towards me. Have heard that an individual that has left to fly for vb is real gutted that the company has enforced the bond on him, why should he be, HE SIGNED THE FORM...
Seems that great well payed jet job not looking so great when you have to pay out the bond from your previous employer eh ? also the fact that debt collection will hit up when they step back into the country, and seeing as they fly here, hmmmm.

It just amuses me no-end that people seem to think that signed documents dont mean anything when it comes time to depart. For people that should have some amount of grey matter between their ears, seems some don't use it at times like these. Not directed at any particular individual/s just in general.