PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Gear up Emergency Landing in WB
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2007, 20:42
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote RNZAF........When things stop going to plan in ANY aeroplane regardless of size, speed, number of seats etc. I would expect (either as a passenger or pilot) that all crew members were the very best of the bunch put up for selection at the time of their intake. And that the check and training process they had been through should have been as stringent as possible.!!!

Mate...that was well said and nothing short of what we all would expect...your point on the rantings is also accurate....but on this forum mate...look past the smoke,dont take it personal,and if you do...fire shots across the bow...most of it is in zest and fun....have a few x-RNZAF mates as well...always found it easy to pull their chains.....valid points for sure

Sir Pratt....great photo,s mate...must have a few connections.....noticed that side shot,the double layer skin and window designed to protect from ice shedding did a great ob.....I now this layer is designed to protect against ice,what about prop shed???.....flew a metro 3 once,lost the window when the ice shed but the fuselage stayed intact....double layed skin...

Quote Sprocket...."Sir.pratt; As a fare paying pax, I would be expecting the pilot to put it down in the safest possible manner, not the cheapest."

.....that is one of the strangest comments I ever heard