PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COUNTDOWN at CATHAY.
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2001, 01:35
FL390

Angry

Well, in answer to your question 411A, I am not waiting foran interview with CX at all. I know a pilot that does work fo them.

I would love to go to an interview with CX, however, I migh need to complete my education first!:P

Perhaps you could answer me this 411A.......why would I want anyone, not just pilots, but anyone in the world to get sacked? Why would I want someone to lose a job that they absolutely love, and are willing to put themselves up against complete arrogant stuck up tossers that couldn't give a damn about them or their lives???? Why would I want someone to lose their job because of some ignorant management after many, many years of hard work getting to where they are?

I am EXTREMELY insulted by your remark that suggests that I would like someone to lose their job (through resignation or sacking) just so that I could become a pilot! When I have completed my education, I will work my hardest to make sure that I become a pilot through my own successes and not because someone has been sacked. I don't care how long it takes, but I will become a pilot through my own determination and decency rather than putting someone else out of a job! I suppose, of course, that you are at the front of the queue when it comes to stabbing others in the back just to get their job.

What I say in my posts to the Cathay pilots I sincerely mean. I can see, through some of the posts here at PPrune, what they are going through. How would you like to be in their situation?

I suppose, though that youare the perfect angel bearing gifts that would blow up in your face. I really, really wish you would just go away and crawl back under your stone..........please?