PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2007, 14:12
turkish_187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passed 3rd Stage. Now What???

Hi folks, i passed 3rd stage a week or two ago. Start at the college in september.

I have the medical on the 29th june. Assuming that is successful then i have a few issues on my mind. Not sure if this is the correct thread to post them on... but this thread has been really helpful.

The issues mainly relate to the fact that on a £10k salary, u need to get all your living expenses together etc? Is anyone in the same position as me? In the respect of the fact i am based in Glasgow, so in the first instance it is a big move for me? But also i cant feasibly see any way of manging by myself on that amount of many? Surely it would a case of sharing digs?

Im really looking to see if anyone is the same boat? And with a September start date? what you're plans are etc etc??

Also I was in glasgow for the 3rd stage? I dont know if Kevin etc are on this site? We had two scots a welshman and irishman. All we needed was an englishman and we'd have our own ready made joke.

In all seriousness though i would appreciate any help, advice or contacts regarding the move?

Cheers for now.