PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hotham Chieftain revisited in Flight Safety
Old 17th Jun 2007, 10:10
kiwiblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 777WakeTurb
Maybe the ATSB is trying to use this...
That has got to be some of the most peurile 'reasoning' I have ever seen in here -and that's saying something. I don't know the circumstances of the crash in question, ain't going there. I do know however that a body such as the ATSB is charged with finding the (f)actual cause of the crashes it investigates and to disseminate their findings where appropriate. To suggest they would suppress a finding to redirect a causative action elsewhere... bloody ridiculous.

As I said, I am not up with the play on this crash, don't know the area, the personalities nor have any association with any investigative bodies. Not hard to see that this article is causing grief, as I would expect when the investigator gets it wrong. I know all about that too -been there in another circumstance a long time ago. What I am saying is this; if you believe your concerns to be valid then do something about it!!! Bleating off in here achieves nothing for you, the pilot in question, air safety in general, the families of the victims or the investigation!!! If you believe your contention to be correct and supportable by significant evidence, you have a moral obligation to see truth and justice done -for everyone involved.

Carrying on in here like a pack of pratts, launching bollox 'conspiracy theories' is beyond counter-productive.