PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2007, 02:02
philippe747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need advice

hi all....so me,once again, i m spending hours to read all your posts, and it is very interseting to know that i m the only one dying and waiting. so, once again, i apllied online for direct entry for CM, 14 days of waiting and torture to get an invitation for the assesment...i hope i get something this week...i have tons of things going through my mind....i have a few questions :
- let's say, i go through the final interview, and imagine, they decide i m not good enough for CM, will they offer me to be CC first ?????
- for the Xrays, do I have to do it in AUH or in my country ?
- How is the group discussion ??
- how come that "relaxed people" made it through and other "F/A like" didn't like i read earlier in your posts ?
- any tips are more than welcome...

I m getting nuts, and as I can read, i m not the only one, i don't want to think how it will be after the interview...

I understand, you all guys, this waiting is a torture, but it s worth it, really...
For all of you who made it, and really to training, i wish you a lot of luck, and i really pray and hope to see you all in training very sooN...

for the new guys, i will keep you informed, and from the "future EY crews", any info is more than welcome..

Waiting is so hard.....

I wish you all all the best, and we kkep in touch here...

phil