PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COUNTDOWN at CATHAY.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2001, 07:41
Thrust

Angry

4lla you are a compulsive idiot.

You know nothing of our situation besides the conversations you have in your dreams with the likes of me!

Tell the US carriers about salaries and what is negotiable.

You go on about the lack of local pilots (on other forums) and choose to ignore the ever increasing number in CX. Part of our dispute is rostering and part of our dispute is to remove the inequalities that exist for the locally employed pilot.

All I personally want is a proper roster and to stop the rot in my salary. I enter a third year of pay CUT'S tomorrow, July 1. You say CX can't afford to pay salaries like mine any more.... they just had their largest profit in their corporate history(>HK$ 5 BILLION). They have US$ BILLIONS in the bank and what you spout is management style drivel. Why is it always a case of screw the staff? Why are the rich always the ones getting richer? Why do you say what you do????

Keep your dirty wannabe nose out of my business. You disgust almost all pilots that read these forums with your pathetic attitude. I think you might be an accountant in real life!