PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST - 2
Thread: BELFAST - 2
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2007, 16:00
gate 22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think Baby will move to BHD (I take it that sh*tty refers to BHD). BA moved down then left. BD moved down there numbers fell - still falling, LGW is now for the first time on an equal footing with LHR as an option from Belfast (unbelievable doesn't happen at any other UK airport). BE operating more and more routes still there numbers keep falling. Air Berlin poor passenger numbers (must be a very high yield). I would say that if Baby move down to BHD, EI would say right that gives us BHX/MAN. If EI don't operate from BFS, Jet2 would announce BFS/MAN maybe BHX. So we would have WW/BE scrapping it out at BHD. While LS or EI pulling in the numbers at BFS. WW would then leave. I think its more likely that BD would move up the road. BHD is the graveyard for airlines in Belfast, they move down from BFS then slowly die, the minute EI operate LHR bye bye BD. I mean BD announced some time a go that they wanted a late night arrival into BHD to 'help the local economy' as they put it. Really BD why don't you actually help the local economy and reduce your fares.