PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2007, 11:32
AUH75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Casablanca85,

I fly for EY for a couple of years now, being an ex CC of EK, I really suprised to read ur opinion about the joining Crew of EY. I m sure that u have never flown on EY and worth never visited AUH. Than what do u know about our working condition?????? ONLY rumors!

In comparison on EY B777/300 there is at least 50 less than on EK B 777/300 and I have many examples like this. You should compare fact and forget rumors; it does not help Joining Cabin Crew.

I have been in aviation for more that a decade and it s the first time that I post a comment. I have changed my mind when reading Casablanca85’s opinion. Joining Crews are already so confused about leaving every thing behind and these kinds of comments are not helpful. If it s not to post constructive feedback and real experience, I think you shouldn’t confused them more.

All joining Crew have signed an offer letter with the term and condition of employment, they know what to expect for EY. (as u did Casablanca85, when u join EK). For those who are thinking to apply most of the information are on EY website.

EY is not perfect, but what EY have achieved in less than 4 years what other airlines have done in 20 years. Just to remind u that EK have started with B727 leased for PIA for couple for years. Crew joining EY will flight on bright new planes (except few leased ones).

Last advice, EY doesn’t have any ban, if you are not happy EY Management is really open to constructive feedback (but not to galley gossips), or Join any other airlines.

I hope that this will help few of u.

Wish all the best, where ever u have decided to go