PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2007, 08:34
Nigerian Expat Outlaw

Nigerian In Law

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Wooperts ??

Sas,

If I didn't know who you are I would have taken the time to refute your post. But then I do know you so I won't waste finger time on the premise that we can't change the way a person thinks, however warped that process may be.

Until now I didn't realise your jaundiced ill will was actually directed at almost all Brits, I thought it was only the ones who had, in your eyes, caused your fall from grace. Isn't that called racism these days ? Does that mean you hate all Frenchies too ?

As 212man and chuks say, a Rupert I definitely ain't !! May I suggest you research the meaning and usage of the vernacular for the name before you sling it around ?

Funny old thing, I had to explain the different slant and level of offence that could be taken on various insults depending on which side of the pond you're from to an old (I mean OLD) friend of yours in Eket a couple of weeks ago. I also explained the slang terms "Septic Tank" and "Ham Shank", not that I would ever use them out loud of course...........

Cheers,

NEO