PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2007, 00:03
philippe747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
etihad recruitment...

Hi all...I m a newbie here...just landed on this forum by accident..i spent hours to read all of your posts..so, i sent my application online on the 3rd of June, and till now, nothing from them..no news, good news....i m flying for ual as purser, another purser and friend just got hired....she told me also no news is good news...congratulations to all of you who made it, I hope i will be the next one in a few weeks...every day of waiting is like a century..i m getting crazy here... i hope to get an invitation soon, per email i think, and to go through the recruitement process... i read all of your posts, and i have to say, for my friend, everything was so fast..
so, can anyone tell me how the assessment will be..
when I m reading your posts, evrything seems to be so confusing..also concerning starting date...i will have to sell my house, car, everything, and it will take time, i can not leave (in the case of..of course) within 2 weeks...but anything about recruitement day will help...
once again, congrats to all successfull applicants;...for the others, sorry, just have to wait another 6 months...
hope to hear a lot from you guys....happy landings...phil