PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways
Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 18:00
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QRCC2B.... Can I just ask you to stop right there and stop digging yourself a grave. Your comments are not only racist but simply portray your own ignorance.

Now although I am happily out of that airline for over 3 1/2 years and happy flying around with BA which is real flying unlike the slave work I did with QR I will say one thing... I am a privately educated Irish man who joined with similiar. The vast number of asian crew in QR also have university degrees (all the Chinese and Korean crew for example as it was a requirement during their recruitment drives), all crew speak English which immediately proves a form of good education and finally.... who are you to judge people just because they are working there to save money to send home to their families? You can not possibly know any of their reasons for doing that, perhaps they have ill parents who are no longer allowed to work, or their families lost live savings and pensions during the Asian financial collapse in the 90s!

Cop yourself on!

Yes QR is a vile airline to work for any my recommendation to anyone even contemplating it is to go to the hospital and get a labotomy instead, at least your life will seem bliss!!!!

My personal list of work airlines to work for....

Top of the list....

1. Ryanair
2. Qatar Airways