PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 15:37
SASless

Received 516 Likes on 215 Posts
NEO,

Is there still a secret handshake you "Ruperts" use when greeting one another?

I would suggest the evaluation rendered by Wamppy is far closer to the truth than a certain prick with ears would like to admit to himself or others.

As to being "Old School".....My recollection of the "old school" in Bristow is they were both honest and gentlemen, however I do not include the "Majah" in either category. Names like Puddy, Trigg, Smith, Norris, Frye and a few others spring to mind when I think of the old school and they to the man were honest and gentlemen.

I would suggest your service mate is a prime example of what we "Yanks" know as a "Tea Bag". He may have miss spoke about the Bond situation but at least he could be man enough to admit a mistake....something that would require a notation on the calender if that were to ever happen.

I shared a house with him for years.....thus I suggest I have the basis upon which to have an informed opinon on the matter of character and integrity.

If what you say about CHC/ACN is true.....then CHC/ACN are in deep doo doo.....but I have inside reports that just the opposite is the case and the sources have direct first hand knowledge of both.