PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 14:45
Flyrules

Tingz

Hello Tingz,

They actually took my healthcard record along with all the rest of docs (certificates, diplomas, etc) back to Dubai. I've included all vaccionations; even the Yellow-Fever certificate (which is valid for 10 years)!

Again, I happened to have everything (originals in spanish, official translations and copies) during the final interview. They really appreciated the fact I was so prepared. If I'm selected, this will make things easier for HR and will speed up the hiring process. All documents in a language other than English, have to be officially translated into English (which in most cases is expensive and can take some extra time).

I am sure you can send the information along with your medicals. I wouldnt stress so much about it, just have everything ready. If they have asked you for them then is a MUST. Keep in mind that evethough it seems like a lot of vaccinations, most of them have to be taken once in your life. Most likely you already have them done when you were born. Check your health card or your family doctor.

Fly Rules

Last edited by Flyrules; 15th Jun 2007 at 14:59.