PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Metropolitan University
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 13:46
tinmouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking London Met

Hi,

I also attended London Met for the ATPL’s. Sorry to here some people didn’t like it there. I however had a great time! Besides, the long hours of study and extreme stress.

I do remember some younger people taking a dislike to some of the tutors - to my surprise. But in my experience they where all very dedicated, polite and extremely helpful instructors. I would imagine if your going to undertake a career like this you have to give it 100%, after all you could be taking Hundred’s of people 32,000ft into the air and back down again on a daily basis?! If your not going to give it 100% they’re going to want to know why?

In any case, I’m very pleased with my decision to go to London Met. If you’re undecided on where to go, London Met has my Vote. The exams are difficult and the instructors don’t leave anyone behind, if you want it, the help and assistance is there and they always have plenty of time for you. When your eight months are up the doors are still very much open to you, I know this because I had a problem with a certain subject, but with the help of London met I got 100%. And no, it was not Comms, But Performance.

Rather ye than me.

Good luck.

P.S Don’t worry about the Math thing, It’s not really that bad at all, they will help you make sense of it during the course. I’m NO mathematician ether.