PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 11:54
Jetfive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well that's expected, the school is a joke, i'm not a student there anymore but i keep in contact with some good friends i made there.

some info from the inside:
they are cutting corners on maintenence, some engineers came once from diamond and grounded all the planes because they had been playing with the numbers to illegaly get more time out the planes!

groundschool is a huge mess, no instructors, students only have groundschool on weekends and monday so someone who works elsewhere can come and teach them some subjects on his days off.

the directors of the company CAN NOT BE TRUSTED full stop. speak to any student there, they will confirm this.

it will be done next week, next week, tomorrow, this afternoon, tomorrow, yea dont worry its ok, tomorrow, sorry we cancelled it because just felt like it, next week, tomorrow, sorry no slot for you, yea we love english peoples money!

oh and there is STILL no internet in the accomodation, and i hear they've even taken it away from inside the school now!

my advice: stay clear of the place, i have spoken to other flight schools in the UK and i have heard many people say things about egnatias bad reputation.

i just hope the current students that are stuck there can get out as soon as they can, i hope that egnatia wont be a black mark on their job applications with its bad reputation.