PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets roadshow
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 11:25
hawkerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Netjetter, Who has been spreading false information for years? Ask the pilots how reliable your words are and how often we have been misleaded and messed around, or plainly screwed.
You speak about garantees, there is none. Fact is that people join netjets not knowing what they are going to fly, and not to forget, they join as a co-pilot. Not all airline captains are going to like that, co-pilot on a beechjet, 1900 or Bravo, including the lower salary. Most upgrades do not happen under a year, so that is a big paycut.

do not preach honesty to those who know it first hand you don't. Newcomers do not know how you lie and cheat and therefore we stick our head out to warn the unwary.

You say we are frusterated? I enjoyed the operation, and the fantastic collegues but the management made the company so sick that I , like many others left, and in the end , if you want to stay somewhere, you have to enjoy it. It is not only about the money and reading your comments I can see that he company has still not understand allthough that does not suprise me as the old boys are still there pulling the strings.That's why smeagel, bizantin and me and others are fore. We warn people not to just believe your blue eyes.............