PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 11:02
Da4orce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The MOD had ample opportunity to be involved in the programme, however there stance all along was that they did not wish to pre-empt the BOI and that in their view the programme should not be shown.

I think it's worth noting that the MOD have provided families with no information about the BOI or it's progress, there has been a complete wall of silence from the MOD. This stance has in my view directly fuelled further speculation and questioning which would likely have been reduced had the MOD had the courtesy to communicate with the families. All that the silence has done is add weight to those who argue that the MOD has something to hide.

And to those who seem to be living in a bubble and believe that there is no political influence over the BOI can you explain why it is that despite apparently being ready for publication the MOD has chosen to delay publication until after the summer recess of parliament. Something stinks here and I've spoken to many non-RAF, non-family members who have the same opinion.