PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAFE SA (Parafield) - Adv Diploma Of Aviation
Old 15th Jun 2007, 00:55
TimmyB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Appreciate the replies everyone. Definitely helped in deciding (at this point) that the TAFE course is definitely a strong option for next year and seems much more applicable than the Uni SA civil aviation degree. I am going to keep as many options open as possible and will still apply for the Uni SA when all of the end of Yr 12 course forms need to be put in, as I then can pull out before the Uni course starts - that way im not cutting that option out all together, as I believe the TAFE applications are a bit later.

The TAFE lectures has offered for me to sit in on their classes down at Parafield to get a look in on how the course is run, which will be fantastic and chance to speak to students doing the course and what they think about the schools they are doing the flying training through. Next step is to make an appointment with CFI at Forsyth to discuss the flying side for next year.

If anyone else has any other comments or advice regarding this, again please feel free to contact me either via my email (shown on first post) or PM. Be great to hear what and where your are currently flying after doing the TAFE course.

Thanks once again guys,

Cheers

Tim