PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2007, 18:32
Vic154

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buzz,

I know your pain. I suffered the same last week as had stage one in London. I thought I did ok, and I too got to question 33 on the diagrammatic tests! 33 is quite reasonable I believe, so you did ok there. In the first number matching one I got to 30, and in the letter matching I go to 32. The cube one I don't how many I did, most of the first section and only a few of the second, that was hard!

Where I think I fell down is on the personality test. I've spoken to people who have got through stage one and told them the answers I gave for the personality test, and they were always like, ah you shouldn't have put that, so I think it was the personlity and motivation paper that messed me up. It could be the same for you.

I am still absolutely gutted as I also felt I had a decent chance of getting through at least to stage two, and knowing people who are on the course, I feel I'd have a good chance of passing if selected....fingers crossed one day it happens.

I emailed NATS to see if they would at least tell me the areas I need to work on but I got a flat NO, but haven't tried ringing them so that might be worth a go.

I just want to say I know how you feel, ATC is the only career I want to do, so I'm not going to give up. 12 months will hopefully fly by...

If want to discuss it feel free to PM me, and we might conclude something, might be interesting to see what answers you gave for the personality test, as if we both put the same answers that could be where we went wrong!

Best of luck for the future,

Vic