PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2007, 17:04
BuzzMurdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there,

I recently applied for NATS and have kinda been following this thread from the word go. Recently had Stage 1 in ManC and have since been informed I've not cut the mustard.

Im gutted. Absolutely gutted. I'm kind of at a bit of a loss too coz i naively thought I'd breeze stage 1, did loads of prep for it, yet, depsite my efforts and subtle confidence i have apparently crashed and burned. What is most frustrating is i have no idea where or how i went wrong.

I came out feeling like i may have blown it purely down to the diagrammatical reasoning test. I felt all the other tests, including the cubes, went well (i think?? but will never truely know as its not like i can get feedback...) but i only managed 33 out of 50 on the diagrammatic reasoning Qs.

I just feel really quite lost. I have no idea whether i may have blown it purely because i didnt manage enough of the Diagrammatic Qs; irrelevant of how accurate i was with my answers. Or whether perhaps i did well in all of it but was let down on my response to the personality Qs, or whether i actually just screwed up everything??! I understand NATS' policy on not giving feedback but invariably right now, i have no idea what happened.

The fact i crashed'n burned at Stage 1... i dont know whether to be embarrassed, ashamed... I mean, what is the pass rate at Stage 1, anyone know? I mean jeez, im just at a loss.

So, in light of my lack of success, I would just like to wish anyone and everyone who has a stage anytime soon, the very, very best of luck.