PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - proffesional training
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2007, 10:28
speakers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the posts

Thanks all for the replies...and many apologies for the spelling!

I have trawled through the adverts and prospectuses for the many schools and have narrowed down to a few. Although Aero's and Stapleford look very good options I think I shall be heading to Cranfield as it is nearer to home and will allow me to save on accommodation costs.

I have looked at the various schools there, CFS, CATS, Cabair, Bonus, Billings, and have had good responses from all staff that I have spoken to.

Cabair tell me they are now moving all of the modular training to Wycombe, so it looks as though this option is out, CFS, CATS and Billings seem a little light on instructors and aircraft, so maybe Bonus Aviation is the option to take.

I have looked at the website and have spoken to them and they tell me the pass rate is excellent, instructor and aircraft availability is very good, and the discount package available for ME/IR CPL is realistic. They also claim that many students go straight into an airline career once finished!!!!

Could anyone confirm the claims, and are my thoughts on the other schools correct before my pockets are emptied at what seems to be an alarming rate?????