PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo SIC
Thread: Indigo SIC
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2007, 22:32
n8pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thought I would add some info. I did my course with Simcenter. I am heading to Indigo soon through ICPilot.com, which recieved my resume from Simcenter. I also had my resume looked at from Indigo with CAE.

As long as you study the manuals, flows, and limitations, and know your regs. you will do fine. Having crew experience will help. That took awhile for me as I use to being captain - single pilot in 1900s. But a day or two I got use to it.

I would recommend Simcenter, I had a blast with pretty much all the instructors. I might run into a few of you as I am planning on doing my recurrent with them.

One last thing, I believe Simcenter is one the few schools that doesn't take your money and hide. I have always been able to get a hold of someone to answer my questions.

And I forget. I know the 1000TT 500ME and is strict. Not sure how the program is going to work for low time guys. So see you in MIA or Bangalore.

PS Some people have asked for the course material, which is all on CD.DVD so I cant email copies and need to hang on to my copies for study. And I don't have a burner on my comp., but other guys might be able to burn copies. And simcenter fedexs the package pretty fast.