PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2007, 15:14
Qaxpla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey all!!
the interview went really well on Monday, had a really fun time and met some new people. especially one girl on my interview that i swapped numbers with.

we did some group exercises, like reading and discussion work etc. that was quite fun and then after that we got told about the job, how things worked and then had to do our english/maths tests. i passed those thankfully!

so, i got through to the final 2-1 interview and that went well. i thought i put my foot in my mouth at some bits and went off onto a ramble but yeah, it was generally quite good. i walked away from it neutral, so i didn't have any high or low hopes just... wanted to enjoy that 2hr 30 drive home!!
anyhow, left at about 1.30, got home about 4pm, didn't have any emails so i thought no news is good news, told my mom all about the day and then went back to my laptop and had an e-mail from virgin saying i got the job!!
i am completely over the moon and in total shock also, the girl i met on the day also got the job which is really cool!
i told my family all about it and they're over the moon aswell. I can't believe that i've just left college, 18 and have worked at topshop for a while and hey presto!! i am soo just woooo!! haha, that's all i can say!!
good luck everyone else!!