PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Short term helo solutions - what's happening & what would we like to see happening?
Old 12th Jun 2007, 20:50
Jackonicko

Received 62 Likes on 12 Posts
WM

Immediate banter lessons obviously required for you WM. Is that really the best you can do? Odiham's mess must be a barrel of fun nowadays, no wonder morale's not what it should be.

What have we had so far? Empty posturing and threats to kick my ar.se (what's next, are you going to get your Dad on me? Perhaps you could tell teacher?). And I shouldn't forget your pathetic stereotypes about the kind of journos who have nothing to do with what I do.

THS

No pretensions, no importance. All I do is try to assess, analyse and reflect what people tell me. They're the people who know, I don't pretend to be anything more than the conduit. Respect to you as a serving member of HM Forces, of course, (I know that my own VR service doesn't compare) but there'd be more respect from me if you'd actually flown as P1 in one of Her Majesty's aeroplanes.

Remember chaps, it's not just the inky fingered journo scum who is saying that while Chinook has its undoubted capabilities and usefulness, so too does the Merlin. It's other frontline aircrew who fly the Merlin, and the users, too.