PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2007, 18:38
Sumatra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer

Our family (5 of us) have been a Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Elite Gold member for a few years.

I pay for the tickets so each time we fly I book and pay for 5 seats and sometimes 6 or 7 seats if I take my mother and Auntie along.

I had a problem in early may in that I flew with Delta (a SQ partner) the first time I flew with anyone other than SQ - from DUB to JFK but was not credited 'elite miles'. I contacted Singapore Airlines and explained that prior to booking the flight I had contacted their membership office to ascertain the required booking class to earn elite miles. The booking class they said I needed cost more and I booked what they suggested I needed.

I have contacted Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer on 8 occasions since early may and each time they promised to call me back but never did. This is not the type of service Singapore Airlines have built their reputation on. I'm one PAX but I buy 5 - 7 seats each time I fly and I fly enough miles with them every year for each to qualify for their Gold card.

Its not rocket science for them to calculate my annual spend with bthem but why am I receiving such poor service. They really cannot seem to see the wood for the trees.

I'm really feeling like an unvalued customer can anyone suggest who I might turn to in SQ to get service or has SQ gone down the drain in the past few months?

Has anyone else experienced the same? I'd be interested to see how you resolved it or did you vote with your feet?

Like everyone else I work hard for my money but Singapore Airlines deplorable customer service makes me strongly question my loyalty.