PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero Expo
Thread: Aero Expo
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2007, 06:51
Astral_Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I managed to get to the Gasco stand at 14.25 ... Bit late I know... I did keep my eyes open for you Whirly.. The preflight challenge was good.. It took me a little while to get into the mindset of having to think that what I will find would be over the top, rather than the little things you might find normally.. I managed to miss the split pin on the main wheel!

I had my number two son in tow.. He was a little sharper than me... He is on the way to gaining his commercial qualifications.. He wasn't impressed with the 'toy' microlights. He loathes them. But the Cirrus SR22 he really loved.

My number one son couldn't attend. He was on standby for the day. Such is the life of Cabin Crew... And no! He isn't gay!

Aviation certainly runs in the family.... As for the gathering ... The weather was with us. It had something for all and it was a very friendly welcoming atmosphere.. Although I did notice a few of the 'big boys' stands were abandoned... Which is a shame really. As I always say that today's enthusiast / enquiring mind, is likely to be tomorrows Pilot / Client / Employee / Employer. So it is worth talking with everyone and staying open. Strange things do happen.

Astral