PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIPA to represent ALL Qantas Group Pilots
Old 11th Jun 2007, 03:34
Don Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Slice the real story is rather long and thus I am not going to every little event,rather I shall give just an overview for now.In 2004 AIPA embarked on a membership drive at Eastern and a Trojan horse otherwise known as the EPG was formed and one of their first tasks was to discredit the AFAP.The truth of course was not to get in the way.The commandant over in tha AIPA bunker was really running the show for the EPG,they were willing foot soldiers.So you see Slice poor old wayne king and his ilk can continue to hallucinate and be all bitter and twisted as that is the way they want to be.The garbage about choice is right out of the EPG manual and although AIPA themselves do not want their existing members to have a choice(as that would weaken their position),but it is a different thing for the regionals,they must have a choice.Just another case of do as I say not as I do,the audacity of them is astonishing.The CoM needs to be sacked and replaced with a team that at least knows which way is up and is fair dinkum about unity.