PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else remember "The Swamp" at APC?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2007, 18:18
Hueymeister

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
No unfortunately we're dry. If we weren't I'd probably spend the day wrecked. Even the air here is poisonous!

Back to the thread; Best flight was with Ges C. down to Rideau the onto a Caye for lunch and a stim, watching the scandanavian scientists on the next caye sunbathing naked....cool.

Learning to Dive and sail at Journey's End. Top Fun. Flying Island Air to San Pedro was the scariest thing I have ever done. Taking Batties Bus to Cancun was the second scariest. Water-skiing by TJI Fridays not knowing the Croc in the Lake was a REAL LIVE ONE! Bungy jumping over the lake..the next scariest. Being flown from San Ped to APC by the Air Commander Martin E was an event I do not want to repeat.

Cane Juice hangovers....my god they lasted for days! Living in the Jungle for 10 days with a bunch of Hereford Hooligans was a real honour. Being taught to blow sh1t up and carrying out river crossings was a giggle. Land Crabs in the Mess, they were big bastards! Having a genuine Fer-de-Lance in the Bar one night...quickest I ever saw the Permanent Staff Pongoes move!