PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2007, 12:45
HostieHoney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Petty complaints?

Um, maybe I read the title of this thread wrong.....I thought it was titled "Thick Passenger Comments" and I'm pretty certain I wasn't the one who started it....and there's more than a few pages to this thread I've noticed.

Funnily enough - the "check their brains in wih their baggage" phrase has been bandied around airlines by flight attendants long before I started flying so I can only guess there's a reason for that. I remember first hearing it from a long time CSM...

I could have gone on for ages about all the lovely people I've had the pleasure of dealing with, but thats not appropriate to this particular thread.

Anyways, dealing with the public in ANY job, flying or otherwise, is one of the most difficult, and is not always pleasant, no matter how you want to dress it up, because thats the very nature of people.

And I just re-read my post, and at no instance did I "state contempt" for customers. My spotless career record and letters of thanks and commendation from various pax back up my chosen career path. As such, dog ears up, an observer would have to question why you would read this thread when history shows that the postings are not to your liking. But each to their own....we just shouldn't be so hasty to judge our colleagues, should we....