PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UGSAS reunion
Thread: UGSAS reunion
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2007, 20:50
Big Sand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Dunc D'S
Thanks for the nod regarding those XR3i seats. If you remember that fateful night you may also remember a certain TW's knock on the flat door at 09.00hrs the next morning?. No, it wasn't Earnie the Milkman but none other than TW. Dressed in his No.2s with S1D cap he pronounced "Ah, Jafres. Boss wants to see you and Sand at Park Circus"! Remember that one?!

We had turned the Ante room at THQ into a 25m swiming pool the previous night and forgotten to drain it; JC was less than chuffed?!! Walking into JC's office he was grouting heavily on those Craven A's and said those immortal words " By rights " Big Sand (real name removed for legal reasons) I should Chop you!" Not only had I had my old man's motor stolen, trashed the mess and had the Mother of all hangovers but now I was going to hand in my flying suit?!! "Lucky white heather........get your lucky white heather............." But............................................. Not so fast sport's fans. The Bull**** machine just kicked in................... and I cheated the hang-man. A week later I was sipping a finely prepared Gschneider at RAF Machrihanish on Easter camp. All sins forgiven.

As for the XR3i, well it got refurbished - Which is more than I can say for my liver. How goes it 'Doug and disorderley'........what are you up to these days mate?

Big Sand