PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Resignation/hire ratio
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2007, 02:25
Fenwicksgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmm

Numero, am glad you added your summary at the end, kind of got lost in that but get your point.
There is no doubt that CX will be attractive to alot of people still, but not as much as it used to. To those who say CX has always survived these pilots shortages etc, i say that was then.....we now have China, Middle East and India taking up so much of the slack that CX must take notice. If UPS/Fed Ex keep going at their rate and the N.American majors start really upping the ante, CX will be left high and dry very quickly!!
For me CX is a very good airline to work for in most aspects, however, whether they are going to be worth staying in HKG for in a couple of years will be another thing. From what i have heard from others, we all feel that where we plan our careers in a couple of years time will be dependant on what happens this time around with the talks. It would be the easiest thing if i can continue with CX, however, i will not overlook better offers back home in Oz should they arise.....market forces and all that!!!