PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stolen Equipment to watch out for
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2007, 00:54
NutLoose

Received 3,039 Likes on 1,281 Posts
We suffered a similar thing with a brand new model Cessna 172R some years back..... that had part of the radio fit stolen and the whole aircraft was subjected to an axe attack............. there was only 2 panels left untouched, this was in a Hangar on a major Airport..

I have emailed your links to David Cockburn at the CAA, who is responsible for the Gazil magazine that is distributed country wise, hopefully he will post pictures and get the info out..........

My heart goes out to you, the one we had damaged although not personally owned by me was lovingly cared for by me over several years and was in a sense mine...

I hope they find these morons and the punishment fits the crime........ and some..

They obviously as ours did, knew what they were doing, which makes it worse, as how can anyone that flies, works on or with Aircraft, do such a thing to one baffles me..

I would let the manufactures know as well, they may filter back through the system when mods or updates are required..........

I will let the aviaonics people I deal with know