PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2007, 14:40
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firbolgs (what sort of name is that by the way??), if you actually read all the posts properly you would see noone has defended these plonkers. Ok they were arrogant, ok they were drunk, ok they acted badly. I think we all agree that the book should be thrown at them for those crimes. BUT!!!! How can an airline serve alcohol and then have the police charge those same people for consuming that alcohol. How can you charge a person with taking a drug that they legally purchased and used at their point of departure.

These are the questions that I have asked, and not once did I defend these guys.

As far as sandblasted goes, other than rumours here and there there has been no official report that these guys had anything other than prescription sedatives in their possession and the same in their system. The whole cocaine and hashish positive tests report was blown out of the water quick smart. And think about it Sandblasted, if they were carrying anything more on them, do you really think they would be out of the country now. No they would be serving 4 years in jail like that poor guy who bought in .0001 grams of Hash amongst his pocket lint he had forgotten about, whilst those Emirati animals who gang raped the hostie get 12 months, and that Egyptian monster who murdered his wife with a rubber pipe gets 18 months. Now that is hypocricy guys!

Off for a licensed beer!