PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2007, 12:28
Had Enough 77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have only seen a few clips fronm the progaram but i am sure that if they said that the ex station cmdr pvr'd and now the boss of 201 Sqn has PVR'd along with most/all the senior pilots on the station it has to start ringing alarm bells somewhere?

Does these people at the top have an ostrich disorder, prone to sticking their head in the sand and ignoring what is happening.

Do you think that they themselves have now become resigned to the fact that they,apparently, do not have the power to do c**k all, They realise that they are just puppets for their "highly qualified?" political masters. There seems to be no loyalty coming back down the chain from the top bods.

I suppose it says it all when alll the airships had one jubilee medal on at the memorial service while all the SAC,Chiefs etc and Aircrew had 3 or 4 each.

I just do not see how it is going to get any better for the guys still there. I would say that after talking to friends at ISK there is a mood of complete and utter demoralisation. Even saying that it is not a case of if an accident happens again but when.

Still, my respect goes out to the guys still there putting up with the daily grind of bulls**t.