PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2007, 13:19
isisnra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply after the medicals

Hey Kimberly, I am not from New Zealand, but I got an email saying they had recieved my medicals just the day after I had scanned and sent in my medicals and reports. My starting date is the 13th of July, but since yours is earlier, perhaps you might want to email them at ccjoiners with your flying out date and confidential number to check on the status of your documents.

In General...
Hearing abt all the frustrating experiances some seem to hav had wit Emirates, I'm quite surprised. I had also applied to Qatar previously, and my Qatar experiance was a lot like wat Cicco described. I was really annoyed with the entire process AND the airline at the end of the day so I can understand where all that is coming from.

But Emirates was extremely professional when they held their recruitment here in Singapore and I loved the entire process! I thought it was quite great of them to reply back right the next day abt the status of my medicals considering all the millions of other applications they are probably processing at the same time. Personally had an excellent time at the assesment days and final interview too. Then again, I guess it's all a perspective thing, because obviously some ppl dnt even hear from them aft the medicals are sent in... hmmm...