PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen On Trial for getting Drunk on Etihad Flight.
Old 5th Jun 2007, 12:50
Sinbad1

Wink Nice to know the facts

Sir Osis of the river,

Firstly I have to say I like your title very much, I thought that was very clever. Secondly I totally agree with you "If you choose to live here you have to live with it" Thirdly I also agree with you "If you cannot deal with it you better lives elsewhere" and that's why I left this place.

As for EY, "it really does need to do something about its Diamond class facilities", Well I could not agree more. I know the problem very well.

Oblaaspop vbmenu_register("postmenu_3331130", true); ;

I am glad someone finally came forward and shed some real facts onto the matter. When I read your post I almost puked. Those Di....k Hea....ds are very lucky to have the punshment of deportation only. In fact they are very lucky they were not on board BA or an American airline. They will for sure end up in jail with criminal convictions on thier record.

I think it is about time airlines should come to realty and accept the fact that ALCHOHOL and flying do not mix. It is actually medically proven that is more harmful especially in a pressurised cabin. Aircraft is not a bar for drinking. Airlines managed to stop passengers smoking during flights, surly they could do somthing about drinking. QANTAS took the lead in smoking and I hope it will again with at least limiting the amount of alcohol served on board the aircraft.