PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen On Trial for getting Drunk on Etihad Flight.
Old 5th Jun 2007, 09:49
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a bunch of predicable moronic responses!
Why don't you guys just for one minute, actually assume that the charges brought against these tw@ts are genuine!
One of my best mates was one of the crew on this A345 flight from SYD, and actually had first hand experience of these characters.
Fact: They were so p1ssed they could hardly stand
Fact: They were rude swaring and disruptive
Fact: They intentionally ignored the lawful requests of the crew (ie didn't sit down when the seat belt signs were on)
Fact: One of the tossers presented his 'manhood' to the purser when she bent down to pick up some crap they'd strewn accross the floor.
Fact: 2 independant other 1st class passengers offered to give evidence against thes 'men'.
Fact: They used threatening behavior and language towards the crew when they were (eventually) denied any more alcohol.
Fact: They were given 2 warnings from the Capt. to moderate their behaviour and stop drinking which were ignored!
So lets just take 1 or 2 of these items in isolation. Any operator in the world would have had them arrested, and any authority/police force in any country in the world would have prosecuted them.
If you even look at an American FA in the wrong tone of voice, you will be bundled off the A/C by the Feds.
So don't give me all this crap about "oh, this is typical of the bloody Arabs, picking on us poor Westerners, those guys didn't do anything wrong!". Get your facts straight!
When I heard the full story the day after it happened from the horses mouth, I imediately knew (and hoped) these arseholes would be locked up for a very long time........BUT low and behold this very same Arab country that the Aussie press has been slagging off will be releasing these scum to inflict their vile behaviour on other undeserving people (maybe it'll be your wife/sister/daughter that will get a full frontal view of a drunk mans willy in their face next time)
Phew, rant over!