PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Longhaul Cabin Crew Promotions
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2007, 21:00
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Twiggsy girl as you are in the office you should know!

As usual you office dwellers messed it up again as you have with every other case and will probably have to pay him out.

I think you said something like he doesn't stand a chance of winning, so again you are consistent(ly)wrong.You would not want him to come back to work and tell all the crew how he won now would you.

Don't let me change the subject for you though...as radiation junkie said are you going to answer any questions or are you going to prevaricate as usual.

Just to refresh our memories about Twiggsy's post here it is ....

In the delay in question, one option presented to the crew was to take minimum rest in Narita and get home as scheduled, and the duty was to be treated as a continuous one (lots of overtime), from sign on in MEL till sign off in SYD.

It was only an option given, not a request, and was probably declined as the crew in question did not consider that amount of rest to warrant the extra money or the fact that they would probably get home a day late.

The S/H crew that were called out, paxed to NRT had 12 hrs off and operated back to SYD, slightly easier than if the L/H crew had operated a delayed service, had less than 12 hrs off, and then operated back to SYD.

Does this sound like..

1: A F/A talking...or

2: Someone in the office...Mmmmmm I'm sure Twiggsy girl overheard all of these details when she picked up her uniform from her local dry cleaner....

Last edited by lowerlobe; 4th Jun 2007 at 21:35.