PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2007, 12:51
jia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Cicco,

Don't apologize for the lengthy post. I feel that you have made your point across and I agree with you totally and also the rest who shares similar views as you.

Some people really have what it takes to be a flight attendant but for some who are genuine and right for the job sometimes get turned down. They need to revise how their interview process is. As a seasoned applicant, I have seen some who really deserves to get in failed and those who went just to try their luck or for the money with no passion of helping or serving got in.

For those who tried and those who want this, believe that you will get it. Seize every chance you get and don't get the didn't-make-it-to-the-mark get to you.

I have a friend she has tried many times for several airlines and she just recently got in after so many times and years of trying. I am so happy for her and she has inspired me to keep trying and don't give up. She told me to believe that dreams do come true despite it may seem like the odds are against you.

If interviews like these are based on luck and how much your interviewer(s) likes you, increase your probability by constantly trying for it. You will get it.