PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Longhaul Cabin Crew Promotions
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2007, 01:36
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twiggsy girl,
I have respect for those who are what they say and not pretenders.

I have not asked who you are.
I have not suggested who you are.
I have only pointed out that you are not crew.

You STILL do not answer questions yet you do your best to criticise crew. At every turn you are willing to damage the position of crew.

You have mentioned crew who were alleged to have committed acts of theft. By the way the crew member who you said had no defence won his case. Will you people in the office ever win a clause 11 or dismissal?

I have asked how you know the complete details of the NRT delay yet you continually evade the question.

I have asked you a perfectly sensible and topical question regarding the CSM selection process and once again you prevaricate.

Once again I will reprint a post from Twiggsy girl and see if it sounds like cabin crew speaking or someone from the office…..

“The cabin/IFE log was outlined in a recent Cabin Standing Order.
When you sign on you are verifying that you have read these.
There are many copies of these in QCC1 and there is one in the blue folder for when you are on board.
There is also a paragraph in the technical section of the latest cabin crew news which basically says what Bolty has just mentioned.
You can access this from the cabin crew web site if you are not going to be in the office soon”

QED