PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2007, 14:58
bluecrush198

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you very much sir Toulost, i am afraid of this situation, i have heard rumors before of PAL av prioritizing the kids of currently employed pilots in PAL. i had a chance to meet them, some were really eager but most of them are forced by the opportunity. i hoped leaving blank the "Relatives in PAL" section of my application form would not affect my status but i think its not possible. tomorrow i will check on my status personally in PAL medical, because i am not yet cleared in my dental, i have to schedule for an extraction of my 3rd molar but our family surgeons out in vacation and I'm having a hard time finding another surgeon i can trust. I will definitely assert my self more from now on because the pressure is on hehe! thanks again sir!

kurimaw,

yup, i had 5 batch mates who took ATC then proceeded to AMT. they finished both courses in 4 1/2 years (including summer classes). one of them was working in chowking baclaran while taking up AMT coz his parents supported only his ATC course. we graduated at the same year and now he works in Cebu Pac as a Base Maintenance mechanic trainee while taking the A&P exams at ATO.