Rensal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
/QUOTE
STAGE 1:
- Registration
- Company presentation: contract, accommodation etc
- English language test
- Measurement of your height and weight
- Two group discussions (for about 20 minutes)

STAGE 2:
- Personal interview (about 15 minutes)

\UNQUOTE

I have attended Qatar's Opening Day interview last year. During the Opening Day, the recruitors did a company presentation which is followed by submission of our CVs. Those who receive the call from the recruitors later in the afternoon will be invited for the 2nd interview the following day.

I have recently heard that Qatar now does skin & teeth checks cos in the past, they do not. Is it true??

I always did not receive the call to come for the 2nd interview. Dun knoe why either. Can anyone give good tips on how to impress the recruitors on the 1st round ? Will saying " Good morning, how are you?" when submitting the CV creates an impression to the recruitor that you have a warm & friendly personality?

I have heard from an agency lady doing 1st round of screening on behalf of Etihad saying that while the Etihad recruitors already has the person in mind who to choose, based on the warm personality, friendliness & approachability the person exudes when they are conducting the height taking test. The recruitors just do a check again on the person's suitability during the 2-to-1 interview.

U see, airlines are always changing their interviewing procedures every now & then.