PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways
Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2007, 18:10
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They dont think its "that bad"!!!!! Well that says it all really as clearly they acknowledge that it is to a level "bad"!!!
Well with someone who has a family member working for the airline (and I myself have worked for them) I can assure you that it is indeed worse now than it ever was even in my time. No you would not have had a better chance of getting another flying job if you had started with Qatar Airways.
No disrespect but if you cannot get a job now as crew it probably just means that you do not have the qualities required. Sure Qatar Airways would probably accept you because they regularly scrape the barrel but your lack of skills will still show through at any later interview/assessment which you may attend in later years.
I do hope that what I am saying to you makes some sense to you and please do not think I am trying to be critical of you as an individual, that is not my intent. But please lose your obsession with this airline because it will do you no favours. If you do go down there you will only end up hating flying altogether.
LISTEN TO THE OTHERS ON HERE WHO HAVE GOTTEN OUT!!!