PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st May 2007, 21:39
hard_landing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was in Dublin. I agree mate...the questions were pretty ridiculous! I honestly had to stop myself from laughing!! I really am not being flippant...it was that bad!! But, I am a strong believer in taking positives out of every situation.....and the big positive is that I am not going to be working for RYR!!!

I think the fact that, when they talk about the type rating (the "you have to go to one of our approved schools" line) and the way they ask whether you have the finances in place, they don't try to offset it by telling you how great it is to work for them and how you get this and you get that, tells you something!!

By the way, one of the guys on the assessment flew into Dublin on FR. He was sat at the front reading a "pilot interview" book, the first officer came out of the cockpit. He saw the book and asked "You're a pilot then?, have you got an interview?"...to which the guy said "yes...with you guys"...the f/o said..."POOR SOD"

Enough said!!