PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2007, 17:35
emboogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

I think bulkyhead has covered it all, i work for BMI and the crew is fantasic and well known for that with our passengers and those that are going over to join the BMED crew are also great i know i few!! you will all have a fantasic time im sure of it, short it may be under the BA colours, but also when the merge finally does go ahead it will be mixed fleet not just shorthaul as someone has metioned in a post. for people who are just joining everyone has a opionion but dont take that on board form your own!!!!

737 dont ask me about the BMI advert ??????? i saw it before it was lauched and i just looked lost? Thats the one thing i Feel that lets BMI down is there advertisment and how they go about making are name known, people get BMI mixed up with bmibaby (got to give it bmibaby they have great advertising) but it bugs me we are not bmibaby or regional mainline i tell ya mainliiiiiiiiiiine LOL

I cant comment on BMED CREW as i dont know any LOL but we are all the same breed and crew are crew !! we all have the same habits hehe