PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2007, 01:37
Flyrules

OD at Santa Cruz.

I MADE IT! (through the first two stages though) I have been called for the final interview which is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

There were almost 50 aplicants (after an initial screenign done in march from 120 applicants). After the first round it went down to 14. After the english test, only 7 were still on the run to become EK CC! We have completed both, the written and computer based phycological tests.
Lots of forms to fill out, immigration entry forms, application forms, etc. Also, lots of info to read and go through and we recieved the famous DVD along with the "golden package" (or final interview package which has a golden cover letter).

Some photos had to be retaken as my teeth were not showing and the full size piture had to be facing the camera and standing straight forward (no funny angles).

Truly, for those of you planning on attending opendays, just be yourselves and read every single post there is on this forum. It REALY helps! They are only looking out for normal people.

Good luck and thank you everyone!

I will keep you all posted.... FLY RULES!

Last edited by Flyrules; 31st May 2007 at 11:26.