PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2007, 01:22
pfd99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$75,000 USD will give you an MPL if you pass all the exams. It is one year residential course, 6 months ground school for all your navs and techs to JAA ATPL standard. Then 70 hours actual flying, followed by step by step progressive simulator from a level 2 type device upto level 4 or for ease Full Flight Sim, over 60 hours on FFS, this to gain your A320 rating and then 12 t/o and landings in the actual A320.

If sponsored by Cebu you then will fly right hand seat with MPL!!!If not sponsored the world is your oyster as you can go to where you want if the company and country accredit the MPL which many countries are starting to do.

No exams at the ATO all in house. Touloust, to answer your question with regard to approval immediately maybe i can help a little. For the MPL you need firstly a location, ground school course and equipment which are CBT and books,most schools are residential so rooms, canteens etc...
Next comes light training a/c and all the associated fees!! next 3 different types of simulator, std 2,3, 4 (4 being a FFS). Finally access tothe real a/c to fly circuits. Don't forget all the staff instructors, managers, cleaners, accountants. Ah thats the word accountant (money) as you can see start up costs are high and most set ups will stagger this to be cost effective umless you have a bottomless pit!!! Unlikely if you know the cost of aviation. Only telling you what i know and found on the web, i hope this helps.

Very cost effective course with a type rating, check the web guys it is not hard.

pfd99